Train yourself to say the right thing at the right time by following these simple and efficient techniques.
You've probably heard the phrase "Work smarter, not Harder" your whole life. If you've ever wondered how to accomplish it, then this free handbook is for you! Working smarter requires that you retrain your brain to think creatively under pressure. Even if you're shy, even if you don't consider yourself to be creative, there is still hope! On the Spot Thinking can set you apart from your colleagues, save you time and frustration. You just have to be willing to give it a try.
1. Give you the tools to combat the mental anxiety common during important meetings and presentations.
2. Provide you with a concrete list of exercises you can do to appear calm and in control, even when you're feeling stress and anxiety.
3. Suggest a variety of specific ways you can boost your personal confidence, which will allow you to deliver your ideas and messages in a confident manner.
4. Prepare you for the inevitable objections to your creativity, and suggest strategies to deal with difficult situations, to turn them around and work in your favor!
5. Provide mental exercises and games for yourself or a team, to get everyone thinking creatively.
6. Provide specific methods for polishing simple creative ideas into fully formed messages that address the concerns of all parties involved.
In short, this handbook gives you many of the tools you need to perform better in the business world. You'll practice coming up with better ideas and strategies to present during meetings. Best of all, you'll gain confidence in yourself and your abilities.